Contributors

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas to the Myopic

Some little while ago I discovered a comment on somebody else's blog complaining that the fonts on this blog were way too small. What actually happened was that when I changed my blog template, somehow all the existing postings got changed to a teensy weensy little font. It seemed that it could only be fixed by manually going into the html, so I did it for the most recent, and figured nobody reads old blog postings anyway. It seems they do, so I have gone through and fixed the rest, I think. So if you want to amuse yourself by reading old blog postings over Christmas, you won't need to buy a new pair of glasses. Cheers, have a good holiday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog, where did you come up with the knowledge in this piece of content? I’m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

H. Doug Matsuoka said...

Happy New Year! This isn't really a comment to your post although I always used to hit command-+ on my Safari browser to increase the font size when I got to your blog. I notice that Blogger has finally implemented a mobile template so people reading on iPhones and the like can read posts.

If you want to implement it, from your Dashboard, go "Design," then hit the "Email & Mobile" tab. The first option is marked "Show mobile template."

It's marked Beta, but it seems to work quite well.

Doug

Anonymous said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just added this blog site to my feed reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!

Anonymous said...

go for you seen this cyclopean medical everywhere i surely liked it and found permitted constitution token

Anonymous said...

This site about famous poetry is isnanely insightful. I admire poetry... Another page i read a bucket load is known as famous myownverse poetry .